- 1. Privacy
- 2. Personal Information
- Personal data may take various forms including the following:
(b) Date of birth;
(c) Passport or Identity card number;
(d) Home address, telephone number, facsimile number, email address
(e) Age, gender, marital status
(f) Race, nationality
(i) Personal health information about an individual which includes:
I. the individual’s health or health care history;
II. the provision of health care to the individual; or
III. the payment for health care provided to the individual; and includes;
・the “Medical Record Number” and any other identifying number, symbol or particular assigned to an individual; and
・any identifying information about the individual that is collected in the course of, and is incidental to, the provision of healthcare or payment for healthcare.
- 3. Purposes and Use of Personal Information
- The Personal Information that you provide to us voluntarily are process for the following purposes:
(a) To complete transactions with you and to administer and to manage/verify you with our preferred client services;
(b) To understand and analyze our services to cater to your needs and preferences;
(c) To develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to match your needs;
(d) To enable you to participate in any of our events, promotions and/or contests (if any);
(e) To enable us to personalize our services;
(f) To improve the quality of our services; and
(g) To enable us to respond to any enquiries and/or request and/or complaints (if any).
We may disclose your Personal Information if we are required to do so by law or requirement by any competent authority or ministries.
- 4. Information Collection
- We communicate with you through a variety of means and channels, through the internet and whether by email, post, phone or fax on your phone. Such communications may involve giving as well as receiving information from you. Some of the information received is personally identifiable information such as those define in Section 2 above.
- 5. Accuracy of Information
- We at Hibari Clinic keep Personal Information as accurate, complete and up-to-date taking into account its usage and interests of our customers. Please inform us if there are any changes to your Personal Information and for ensuring that such information is accurate and relevant at any point of time you visit us.
- 6. Updating Personal Information
- We will amend the Personal Information contained in our database or elsewhere as required when an individual demonstrates to us the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the Personal Information. We may require you to provide us with additional information if necessary.
- 7. Security of the Personal Information
- We at Hibari Clinic endeavor to protect your personal information against any loss or theft as well as unauthorized access, copying, disclosure, usage or modification regardless of the way the personal information are being store.